YouTubers, Create YOUR Brand...
Since the video-sharing site went live, it has been spawning a brand-new breed of celebrity: the YouTuber. With a global audience, these entrepreneurs are bona fide famous, sharing their thoughts, ideas and vision with the world. Unsurprisingly, many YouTubers sell their very own merch and, if you want to join them, then you're in the right place here at The Embroidered and Printed Clothing Company.
The top 5 UK YouTubers (by number of subscribers) are:
- PewDiePie: 46 million subscribers. With his videos being viewed well over 10bn times, Swedish-born Felix Kjellberg is the clear leader in the UK
- KSI: 13 million subscribers. Olajide 'JJ' Olatunji brings his unique perspective to gaming/vlogging and rapping
- Zoella: 10 million subscribers. At the tender age of just 25, Zoe Sugg has already published her first book. Her army of fans know her as the 'go-to' girl for fashion and beauty
- TheSyndicateProject: 10 million subscribers. Tom Cassell is the brains behind this channel, which focuses exclusively on gaming
- StampyLongHead: 7 million subscribers. Featuring news, gossip, tips and more related to Minecraft, Joseph Garret's channel is also home to the hugely popular Adventures of Stampy Cat, YouTube's premier video game animal!
Here at The Embroidered and Printed Clothing Company, we have been creating official merchandise for YouTubers for more than six years, giving us plenty of experience. We create, manufacture and supply fully-branded garments with lots of customisable options, including sewn-in neck/hem labels, swing tags and packaging. Whether you choose 3D embroidery, raised puff ink or inside neck prints, you can be certain that your designs will really make your merch stand out.
Find out more about the options available on our website. You can also find us on YouTube, where you'll discover a suite of informative videos about the processes we use to create our unique, professional custom clothing.